Wednesday, December 21, 2011

UPDATE!! Good Luck Charlie transcript!

So, I still do exist.
And yes, I still like transcribing.

Very sorry I have not updated this site in too long, hope nobody has been extremely put out...but hey, life happens? More to life than sitting in front of a computer screen typing : P

Anyhow, I've transcribed episode 2 of Good Luck Charlie:

As always, click on the link above to read it, or check the sub site directly by clicking on the image to the right!

Hopefully I'll get some more transcripts up soon.

CheeriO. for now

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)))

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Could You Do the episode where Teddy Finally Kisses Spencer? IDk what its called but its where they go to the school dance. Thnks!