Friday, April 2, 2010

Hannah Montana: Miley Says Goodbye? Part 1 transcript

Hey guys, I've finally got around to finishing off the transcript for


...and posted the completed transcript to Hannah Montana Season 3 Transcripts.

Feel free to let me know of any grammatical/spelling errors. If you know what is being said when I've marked (???) in a transcript, please let me know also through a comment.

Wow, only one more transcript to go then the Hannah Montana Season 3 Transcripts project is completed! WHOOO! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Jackson says "Dad I have been sitting in this chair for five years I'm gonna need a jackhammer AND a BLOWTORCH" In capitals is what you misses.

Anonymous said...

Also when Oliver says "oh dawg I think your fridge was a PORTER POTTY in a former life." In capitals is what you misses.

Anonymous said...

When Lilly is drawing the lost horse poster it is "HEY, I WAS GONNA color it in okay!" In capitals is what you forgot

Anonymous said...

When Pearls vo says "Earl get a move on those hogs aren't gonna SLAUGHT themselves." and there is a gun shot at the beginning.